Instruction For Use:
1. It can be placed on any smooth clean and dry surface like shelf, board, wood cabinet,drawer,walls,window,glass and so on. It is best applied at room temperature.
2. Sand down rough surfaces prior to sticking. Clean large surfaces with mild soap and water.
3. Measure the surface to cover. Cut the film into right size, leaving about 5cm extra overlap on all edges is beter.
4. Peel off the backing paper evenly with one hand whilst smoothing the film to the surface. With your other hand, from the center to edges. For this it’s better to use a soft cloth.
5. Creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying light pressure from the center to the edges. Pierce stubborn bubbles with a needle and squeeze the air out.
This multi-purpose contact paper can protect the furniture from humidity and dirt efficiently.
A adorable furniture accessories for your daily home life.
Please allow 3~7cm deviation as they are manual cutting. If you buy more than two items, we may package your order into ONE ROLL together in one parcel.
Package Included: One Roll
1.Color tones can vary due to lighting in the room, pictures on wall for reference only.
2.Buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color difference.
3. Wallpaper you will receive may have some wrinkles on it or both ends, but it do not effect looking after use on dry flat surface. Hope you can understand
- You can tailor it in your own way (Scene pictures are just for reference.)
- Material: PVC ; Adhesive-backing, easy to peel off & stick to dry flat surface; Waterproof and removable,dustproof.
- Measures 17.7 inch wide x 118 inch long (45cmx3M), send as ONE roll
- Because of different batch’s tiny color difference, Please buy enough rolls at a time.
- Can be used as wallpaper, wall decorative sticker, shelf liner,kitchen cabinet cover and so on
SimpleLife4U Riverside Scene Pattern Shelf Liner Self-Adhesive PVC Contact Paper Chinese Style Wall Mural 17.7 Inch By 9.8 Feet
You can tailor it in your own way (Scene pictures are just for reference.)